- This event has passed.
Breakfast Seminar: Financing Your Green Retrofit
February 6 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Ottawa has a new community finance model to fund energy efficiency projects! This event will help business owners, facilities and financial managers understand innovative financing options and tools to increase the environmental impact of their retrofits.
At the event you will learn about:
- How to plan for and implement retrofits at your building or facility in order to reduce your carbon footprint while realizing cost savings.
- How to measure and amplify the impact of your energy efficiency projects with Carbon 613, Ottawa’s Green Economy Hub.
- Local case studies, the RA Centre and more, with engineering firm J.L. Richards.
7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. – Breakfast and Networking
8:05 a.m. – Guest Speakers – RA Centre and JL Richards
8:30 a.m. – What is the CoEnergy Ontario Co-operative?
8:45 a.m. – Measuring your Impact with Carbon 613 – Ottawa’s Green Economy Hub
- When: 7:30 to 9:00 AM, Feb. 6th (Breakfast will be provided)
- Where: RA Centre – Clark Hall, 2451 Riverside Dr., Ottawa, ON (Directions)
- Cost: Free! Register via Eventbrite.